Blog Updated Daily

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Introduction to JR Labels






This is an introduction to my business and web site.

www.jrlabels.com, offers a complete and diverse line of custom decals, labels,magnets, stickers and tags.

Since I do not represent any one label printer/manufacturer, the products I offer are competitively priced. I am therefore able to offer to my customers a wide range of hot stamped and ink imprinted (including 4 color process) labels and tags and often without a set up charge. I offer standard hot stamped labels, embossed labels, pricing labels and hot stamped tags, bumper stickers, magnets, business cards and much more. I aso offer digital imprinted labels and tags which allows the customer the opportunity to create exactly what they want.

My commitment to customer service led me to develop the Design your own label web page. Many customers asked for this feature and after considerable development it is available for you to use at JRLabels.com. This is one of my ways of satisfying my valued customers. I am in the process of updating the website to include the newest section - Label of the Month - which will feature some the hottest labels created through JR Labels for customers.

I have many happy customers because I am able to offer most new label orders with no set up charges on hot stamped orders, prepayment discounts and free freight when possible.

Selling labels gives me the opportunity to assist customers creatively. Sometimes labels are used to customize stock packaging products by the little mom and pop shops but are also used by the manufacturer to finalize their product appearance or packaging. With our low minimums and great quantity discounts we are able to offer labels to all types of label users in a variety of quantities and styles.

I hope you will take the time to visit http://www.jrlabels.com/. Should you have any questions or need assistance in creating your label or tag do not hesitate to call 401-683-5273.

No comments: