Blog Updated Daily

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Can't Wait for the New Catalog

Only a little longer until Gift Box Corporation releases it new 2008 Retail Packaging Catalog and I can't wait!

It's like getting a new job, or like the first day of school, or like trying a new flavor of ice cream or riding a bike for the first time. You just don't know what to expect.

It's a learning curve that I can't wait to begin. New products, new prices and new opportunities to hand out catalogs to all packaging users.

Will it look better then all of our competitors? I expect it will. Of course I am partial. I think our catalogs have always looked better. Gift box's catalogs are at least complete. They offer complete information on all stock products and options. I am not too sure but I don't htink our competitors do.

Do You want a catalog? Just ask for one. If you are located in Rhode Island or Massachusetts leave a comment here, or call 800-giftbox or request one on their web site - www.800giftbox.com.

I can't wait. I can't wait. I can't wait. Can you?

No comments: