Blog Updated Daily

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Jr Labels makes it to QVC with help from Roseberry Winn Pottery

JR Labels makes it to QVC with the help of Roseberry Winn Pottery!
Roseberry Winn Pottery from Tiverton, RI made their debut on National TV this morning at 6am with their beautiful pottery pieces.
JR Labels made their debut too because on the bottom of every piece of pottery was Roseberry Winn Pottery's clear label with their logo printed on it that JR Labels made.


It was great watching Michael Winn and Bruce Roseberry the artists and owners of Roseberry Winn Pottery and my customers make their debut on TV with some of the pieces they have designed but it became really exciting when the hostess turned over their piece to show that the piece was hand signed by the artist and there was the label I had made for them! "There's my Label, There's my Label, There's my Label!" is all I could yell.


I ordered the hostess bowl pictured below while Michael and Bruce were on air. I know, I know I could have driven right over the bridge and purchased on in their studio but the excitement of the moment got to me and I had to order.

You should order too. Follow this link QVC.com Recently On Air to see the other products they premeired today on QVC and place your order for my label - I mean their beautiful pottery.
I just went to the QVC web site and there on their website is my label too!

No comments: